For many companies, storing and maintaining inventory can quickly become a full-time proposition. Trying to keep track of multiple versions and knowing when to destroy old pieces can take up a lot of valuable time (not to mention the problems caused by these errors).
Garner’s fulfillment services mean you can get out of the warehousing business and concentrate on your core business. Our fulfillment services include…
- secure storage in a climate-controlled facility
- real-time inventory counts
- 24/7 web-based reporting
- online order placement
- automatic email alerts at predetermined inventory levels
- print-on-demand capabilities
- kit assembly
Our two-stage quality controls mean your orders are fulfilled quickly and accurately. And because we’re centrally located in the U.S., FedEx, UPS, the United States Postal Service and freight shipping costs and times are kept at a minimum.
What does this mean for you? When you use Garner’s 35,000 square foot fulfillment center you can…
- reduce your own warehouse and storage expenses
- easily keep track of multiple versions
- get real-time inventory updates and usage reports
- efficiently manage your inventory – not just printed pieces: promotional items, kits, and more